This self-paced course, which can be done anywhere and on any computer, phone, or other device, is a fun and engaging way to learn how to improve your clinical decisions. Each module, which lasts 20-40 minutes, has short videos, exercises, and examples to make it easy to learn. You can earn CME credit and receive, upon completion, certification in Evidence-Informed Decision Making. As a newly-minted expert, you can provide leadership in your practice or institution to improve quality while decreasing unnecessary costs.
- Up to 14 hours of category 1 continuing medical education credit
- Certification in Evidence-Informed Decision Making
- An option for family medicine maintenance of certification, part IV (coming soon to other specialties)
This certification program is based on the live workshop, “Information Mastery: A Practical Approach to Evidence Based Care, which has been attended by thousands of clinicians and has been presented throughout the United States and in eight other countries.
The basic course consists of 8 modules that teach you how to become an “informed consumer” of medical information and show you common cognitive traps we all fall into when making decisions. The advance course, which will be useful for clinicians involved in developing practice or institution practice guidelines or pathways, gives additional training on critically appraising original research.
Choose the curriculum that works for you, and start learning today!
- Making Decisions Better: The Information Mastery Certification Program™ - Basic
- 12 Modules
- 8 CME Credits
- 15 Hours of Content
- Making Decisions Better: The Information Mastery Certification Program™ - Advanced
- 7 Modules
- 4 CME credits
- 6 Hours of Content
- Basic & Advanced
- Making Decisions Better: The Information Mastery Certification Program™ - Basic & Advanced
- 19 Modules
- 12 CME credits
- 21 Hours of Content